Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Friday, July 4, 2014

Patriotic Centerpiece repeat

Fourth of July Centerpiece
I created this centerpiece back in 2010. I still have it and will use it again this July. I have made several of these centerpieces for different holidays like Halloween, and Thanksgiving. I like this project because it really shows that one's card making/scrap booking supplies can be used for more than the intended purpose. It isn't just for card making.
Items listed below are from Close To My Heart.
Inks: Tulip, Moonstruck and Indian Corn Blue.
Card stock: White Daisy, Outdoor Denim, and Tulip.
Stamp Sets: Adorable, In The Month Of July, A Twinkle, Calendar, Save The Date, Classmates Alphabet, and It's A Party.
Ribbon: Tulip and Outdoor Denim.
Other items: Bamboo Skewers, white ribbon and eyelets, bucket, candy, cicrle punch, star punch.
Thanksgiving Centerpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment