Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Card with a Recipe


I am no cook, just ask my kids! However, I do like to make treats. The challenge this week at H2H was to include a recipe in a creation. I was stumped for a couple of days mostly becasue I don't cook. Then I realized it didn't say a dinner recipe it could be any recipe. I decided to use a Candied Pecans recipe a friend gave me years ago and make a card that held a recipe card. So, here it is. A bag of the pecans and the card with the recipe inside. I hope you like it.


All products used are Close To My Heart
Paper: Cherry-O Level 2
Ink: Tulip, Chocolate, Sweet Leaf
Stamps: Tasty Treats and Bowl of Cherries (From the Workshop On The Go)
Ribbon: Tulip Mini-Medley and Cranberry
My Stickease: Cherry-O
Brads and Bitty Brads: Antiqued Copper
NOTE: On Friday July 30 this was selected in the Friday Five at H2H Challenge Blog! What an honor! There are some very talented ladies that "play" there. If you haven't seen the amazing entries each week you should really visit this blog.

4 comments:

  1. That's a great idea to include a recipe in the card. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE!!!! My grandfather used to make candied pecans, bbq pecans and tons of others! You've made me smile!!! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete