Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Harley Trip Smash Book

I created a Smash Book for Harley Trips. I have tried to do something similar in the past and failed. I always think I scrapbook our adventure once I return. Guess what? It never happens! New solution! Smash Booking. I created this Smash book before we left on the trip. I then packed a small makeup bag with stickers, markers and my Close To My Heart scissors. I threw in a few other small items and I bought a Smash stick. This is a glue stick and pen all in one. Along the way I wanted colored pencils and a black sharpie.
I was really worried that Mark would flip out about traveling with scrapbooking supplies on a Harley trip. SURPRISE! He didn't even care! WHEW.
Each morning and evening I would spend a few minutes writing about the days events. Mostly what roads we took and where we ate. Ride to eat is our motto! I am really proud of myself. The trip is well documented and I had fun doing it on the road.
The second day of the trip I strted collecting pamplets and brochures about the towns we were in I really like this page!

On this page is a photo I took while on the trip. I got a map of Idaho and collected some sticks and a cat tail and laid it all on the floor of our hotel room and took the picture. I printed it out when we got home. This last page is near the end. I had our friends take a piture of my husband and I at dinner on our last night. Again, I printed the pitures after we got home. I added in some missing details after we got home too.

We are going on one more Harley vacation and I plan to take my new little Smash book and supplies again. It is fun and easy and mostly done when I get home. How about you? Are you Smashbooking yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment