Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Monday, August 9, 2010

Triple Play Video on ustream


I have been practicing my video skills because Teresa Black has chosen me to co-host a marathon series for the new product release. Teresa is The Stamp Goddess and a very talented, creative person. she is also FUNNY! Watch her video's here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fabulously-artsy. I made another video on ustream. Ustream is an interesting combination of you tube and skype. You can watch a show live or watch a recording.

On the lastest video I show how to assemble the triple play mini album. I think the instructions are NOT clear. I also think the ribbon that comes with the kit is too wide for the holes in the pages. I noticed that on the Corp. website they show the blue mini with the SAME ribbon I used, (see above) not the ribbon they sent. Interesting.
At the end of the video I show the September Stamp of the Month, it is called Thriller. It reminds me of Tim Burton's art. VERY COOL!

Watch either of my videos at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bobie-scraps-1. Click on this link and leave me a comment so that I know someone saw the video.


Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your Ustream video and I look forward to seeing you co-host with Tresa. I think you will be a great co-host!
    I finally understand how to do the triple play mini album, thanks!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete