Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Triple Play Blue Mini Album

I just finished the first of three mini albums. I am not sure everyone will like how I scrapbook becasue I use lots of pictures and don't embellish very much. I started scrapbooking using 8 1/2 X 11 inch paper and a stack of Mrs. Grossman's stickers. We've come a long way baby! These albums are available to the public starting August 15 and continuing until September 30. I think they are super cute papers and go together fast.The center of the album folds out on the left side and the right side creating a larger area for pictures and journaling. I still have one picture I want to add and need to print. (Computer problems.)

I had fun making this and I like that I can take it in my purse and show my Mom or Sisters. A regular scrapbook is just too big to carry around. Also, since these are digital photos I can always print more and put them in a traditional scrapbook.
If you would like your own set of three mini albums leave me a comment below and I will get you all of the details. These would make a great birthday gift or Christmas present for a friend or family memeber.

No comments:

Post a Comment