Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Creative University OnLine Centerpiece


Well the big day finally arrived and here is what I created. I used the Oliva papers that will be available starting Sepember 1st. If you have specific questions about measurements or colors and all of that please leave me a comment and I will get you the info. I want to type up a tutorial but I have so much going on this week I doubt I will have any time for typing. Thanks again to Teresa Black for getting all of the teachers lined up and allowing us to broadcast on her channel.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to have the measurements and infor on this. It is very nice, had to miss this class as I was at work. Darn work gets in the way of playtime. LOL.
    Kim
    kpilch@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a great table-scape decoration this would make! Fall & Thanksgiving are my favorite time of year/holiday, so I really love this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete