Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Studio/Craft room


I have been busy this past week moving my craft room. The old room was tiny and really set up for getting a master's degree. Since I finished that a couple of years ago I felt it was time for a change. I never do anything small. I switched two upstairs rooms around. I removed everything from both rooms and put it all back into the opposite room. I worked so hard and the closets are not even started yet! After a trip to IKEA and Home Depot the honey do list got real long. Mark was a good sport and did everything I asked. I did have to buy him dinner last night to free up his time. (Did I mention that he does all the cooking and grocery shopping?)
I love the new studio room so much I might never leave. All I need now is a phone and a refridgerator for my Diet Coke. Just in case you wanted to see it I took some pictures.

What do you think of my "card" line? Hubby thinks I have really flipped my lid now! He asked "Why am I installing a clothes line in your room?" I answered "So I can hung up my cards". Hubby: "WHAT?" Poor guy it must be torture living with someone who never makes any sense.

1 comment: