Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Friday, June 20, 2014

Catch up!

A lot of things have happened in my life since my last post in December 2011!
Now that summer is here I have set a goal to start posting again!
First, my oldest son married the sweetest girl in June 2012.



















Then Michelle gave birth to our fist Grandson, Boston James on January 7, 2014. Being a Grandma is a much fun as everyone told me it would be. The most difficult part is being 1500 miles away. Thank goodness for technology. We get lots of pictures and video and FaceTime!





















On to some crafts!
 I started crocheting again after 25 years! I made some little animals for Boston.










First, was a lion. Then a giraffe and a monkey. There is a lot of other news too but I need to go switch the laundry! Glamours life I have!




No comments:

Post a Comment