Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Friday, August 5, 2011

New Challenge



I was invited by Beth to enter my Mojo Monday card in another challenge at The Kraft Journal. This week;s challenge is called Walk in my garden and to use kraft cardstock or paper. This week I have been on a kraft paper kick. I used kraft paper on both The Mojo card and the Sonoma card. so I am going to enter them both in this challenge I just found out about at the Kraft Journal.

1 comment:

  1. I am so GLAD that you decided to enter this card into our challenge this week at The Kraft Journal... and we've picked it as one of our Top Three Awards too as we just love your take on the sketch on your use of Kraft cardstock as well!

    ReplyDelete