Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Miss my Crafty Summer


Hey! I just wanted to let you know I was not gone, just working! My 1/2 Tech and 1/2 Teacher job is a lot of fun but kicking my rear! I worked 12 hours yesterday and didn't today only becasue I HAD to get my roots done! If you don't understand that it is becasue you are still young and not dying your grey hair like me. I would love to be posting a cute card but I am busy helping kids learn to read and helping teachers access the school calendar. Please check back in a week or two cause I hope to have some more great things to post! Enjoy the last days of summer!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya Bobie! I start officially next Tuesday.. I have already been back 3 days unpaid getting things ready.. I hate budget cuts..I know my crafty-ness will be lacking so I will cherish this last day before it's gone again for another nine months! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete