Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Art Philosophy Card

Here is a card I made with all new products! The best part is I got to use the new Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart called Art Philosophy. I am so impressed with this cartridge and the way it is bundled with three stamp sets and the chipboard! I made the white doily with the new cartridge. the card is new too. It is kraft paper and come in a package of 10 6" x 6" cards. The edge was scalloped and I cut it off. I used the scallops on my Mojo Monday card that I entered this week. I am entering this card in the Kraft Journal's challenge this week called Walk in my Garden. Click this link to see all the other entries.
If you are interested in buying the Art Philosophy Collection click this link on my website. https://bobie.myctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=6168
Below is a picture of the items that are included with the collection the chipboard is white and you might not be able to see it really well. The shapes match several of the stamps in the set and can be cut out using the Cricut cartridge. I will post more about these later.









No comments:

Post a Comment