Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Friday, November 26, 2010

Vineberry Birthday card

I was looking for card ideas today and I remembered how much I liked a Heart 2 Heart color challenge from last summer. I decided that Vineberry and Creme Brulee would be my colors for today. I hadn't used the Creative Bascis Emporium Papers and pulled them out for this card.
The card is kind of like the gift card holder I learned how to make from Teresa Black. but instead of a gift card I attached a strip of card stock and put a big flower on it. I used the stamp set Something Splendid to make the flower. It was the August SOM.
Here it is all the way open. I attached the strip of cardstock under the paper so it can't be seen from the back. I really like how it turned out. I am going to give it to a friend tonight at dinner. It is her Birthday! I hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment