Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Purse

This is a pattern I PURCHASED last summer from Becky Roberts. Her blog is called inkingidaho. She is a SU demonstrator. I think was $5.00. It wasn't very hard except getting the nerve up to try it! I think it is really cute!
I might give a purse with a Birthday card or Thank you Card. I used black cardstock and pewter brads from Close to My Heart. The stitching is done with a white colored pencil. The instructions were to use a gel pen but mine dried up long ago. I thought a silver sharpie might look cool too. I put velcro under the brad so the purse can open and shut. I also used Terrifically Tacky Tape for a strong bond. I have found that some boxes I made using Tomow don't stay together well. It holds a fair amount of candy. It might also be cute sitting on a desk at work instead of a candy dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment