Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Double Slider Card



Here is another card I copied from the Stampgoddess Teresa Black who is so Fabulously Artsy! This is just the outside becasue my camera battery died just as I went to take the picture of the two sliders. I will post the second picture later today/tonight after my stupid battery gets charged. Does anyone else have a battery that does not hold a charge? Maybe it is time for a new one. The camera is only one year old. Seems like I haven't had it long enough to wear it out! More to follow!
Update: Phot of the sliders all the way out. This is a fun card and no one expects the top slider! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment