Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Triple Play Mini Album


I am not sure anyone else will ever need this information but just in case I have created a tutorial on how to assemble this darling little book. Why, you may ask? I COULD NOT FIGURE IT OUT BY MYSELF! Maybe I am just not very bright! Thanks for helping me Kathy!!The kit comes with three seperate pieces. There is a cover with two sets of three holes. Then two long strips with one set of three holes. Lay the cover down with the inside facing you. Fold one long strip at the first score line lining up the three holes with one set of the holes in the cover. Thread as directed in instructions. Next, repeat the process with the other strip. Except line it up with the other set of three holes. Refer to the photos in the instructions that come with the kit. I DID NOT USE THE RIBBON THAT CAME IN THE KIT. IT WAS TOO FAT!





Here are some more photos of my book all put together.





This is the front center of the album.

I hope this helps you put your mini-album together. If not post a comment with your e-mail address and I will try to help you.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I bought a few of these kits and have yet to use them. I thought I would Google project ideas and found your site. The instructions helped me rearrange my pages so that they were assembled in the right order. Hopefully this will inspire me to get creative!

    ReplyDelete