Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seize the Daisy


Here is a card I made using a new stamp set I got during Jackpot June! It is called Love in Bloom. I used a layout from WISHES a how-to book from Close To My Heart. The pattern is called City Scape. This is also the pattern for the challenge at Heart 2 Heart for this week. I have really enjoy entering this challenge. I made the top five (Saturday Six) this past week so wish me luck with this entry!
I need to mention that the flower on this card was inspired by a flower made by another crafter, Christine Adams. I have changed mine again and if you would like me to teach you how to make to make one (or a dozen) let me know! Mine is super easy and all you need are six paper circles and one brad.
Cradstock: White Daisy, Amethyst, Sweet Leaf
Paper:Daydream
Ink: Blush, Sweet Leaf, Hydrangea, New England Ivy
Blush Ricrac, brad, White Daisy Embroidery Floss, Blush button

No comments:

Post a Comment