Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sticky Note Notebook


I have wanted a cover for sticky notes for a while. I have found some but they are too stodgy and boring for me. So, I made my own. I also wanted to attach a pen, so I added a loop. I think they turned out really cute and I think everyone I know will have one by Christmas this year. I can't wait for the Idea Book so I can order some new paper and the new embelishments I have read about. What do you think? What paper would you like?

3 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! I love that idea because you can decorate it for different holidays, etc. If you have a class for these, let me know, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute. Very clever way of adding pen.

    ReplyDelete