Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Skull Earrings

                                          Skull Earrings

 I noticed my neighbors are getting ready for Halloween. Yards are being decorated and so I thought I would join in the fun. I made these skulls earrings this week. I have had these beads in my stash for a LONG time. These are available on my Etsy site.  I bought these skull beads at the Gem Fair in Salt Lake City several years ago. I have seen them at Micheal's, I think. Finding the right small accent beads was a harder task. I ended up using some seed beads and some other beads I also acquired a long time ago.  See these earrings on Etsy and check out my Etsy site here.








No comments:

Post a Comment