Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gift Card Purse



Here is a Gift Card Purse I made for my friend's upcoming birthday. It will have a gift card inside. She is a very girly Girl so I think this fits her personality.
Send an e-mail if you are interested in all the details.
I saw a similar purse on www.Splitcoaststampers.com there were hundreds of little purses. The one I was inspired by was
created by Julie R. Buhler. Visit her blog at www.paperpleasing.typepad.com.
The flower I made on this purse is similar to one I saw that was made by Christine Adams. She had one on a gift bag. I used a smaller scallop so the flower is smaller. Check her blog out at http://ceatingwithchristine.blogspot.com. She makes darling things.

No comments:

Post a Comment