Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Color Challenge Card

Here is the card I created as an enrty in this week's Heart to Heart Challenge. The colors were black, tulip and buttercup. The base is 6x6 black cardstock. I stamped the flowers with Tulip ink using the Floral Delights stamp set onto red cardstock. I then sponged Buttercup onto White Daisy Just Blooms. Centers are Tulip Brads from the Mini Medley pack. I then stamped the words with Tulip ink onto buttercup cardstock. Then I attached two black Photo Hangers and tied colonial white ribbon through the ends of the photo hangers.

1 comment:

  1. very nice, Bobie! thanks for joining H2H for the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete