Welcome

I love to create handmade gifts for every occasion. Look around and leave me a comment or two. I love comments!

Translate

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gift bags and Tags

I decided to make all of my own tags this Christmas. In addition I decorated these gift bags and made the gift inside. I have already posted the gifts inside but I wanted to show you the gift bags and tags!
I used plain white lunch bags and stamped in New England Ivy and Tulip. The Merry Christmas stamp is something I picked up several years ago on a clearance table at a local craft store. Same for the metal ribbon slides. I forgot I even had them until yesterday when I cleaned up my disaster craft room. They look great! The paper and black ribbon are from Close To My Heart. I cut a 3 inch circle and a 3 1/4 inch scallop on my new circut. Love that machine! I stampded To: and From: on the back of the tag. Looks cute without the writing on the front. The photo below is the first attempt and I decided I liked them better before I wrote on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment